How to contribute & Support:
That Awful Rhythm is an open source project. This means if you like the project and want to support it you can do all sorts of fun things to help push the project along. For example:
- Are you a bad-ass graphic designer or someone who just loves digital design. Donate your talent by creating visual art. Todays internet culture demands a multitude of visual content. From awful art to awful memes show your support and contribute your talent to the project . Visit That Awful Image Gallery to download any image you like to work on or start from scratch. Share your creations on your various social media platforms or submit your work to us.
- Are you a bad-ass videographer/film director or do you just want to make a music video? Make one! Download that awful music and create a music video. Feel free to upload it to your social media platforms or submit it to us.
- Are you a bad ass musician or someone who wants to be? Please download the stems to the songs and add your soul to them. Re-arrange them, remix them, and remodel them in any way you see fit. Release them on your channels if you wish or submit them to us.
No matter your talent there is a way to contribute to That Awful Rhythm. There are only three rules that need to be observed to allow this project to succeed. Three simple rules set forward by the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Creative Commons license. These rules are as follows:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Those that doubt their talents sufficient to be of use to That Awful Rhythm may be relieved to know that cash is still King. You can donate money to the project by downloading our music and choosing any $ amount you see fit when prompted.
For those neither with talent nor money to spare you can still be a proud member of The Unfortunate Few. By actively spreading the good word across your various social media platforms you can help this project attract the right kind of attention. Social media engagement is a form of online currency that helps generate opportunities & awareness. So ‘like‘ & ‘share‘ as many of our social media posts as you see fit but above all else, let us hear your voice by commenting and weighing in on the project.